The main goal all companies try to achieve is to develop a positive brand image and to gain brand recognition and authority. If people have thoughts like “I can trust this dealer”, and “I need a car, so I should visit this dealership” – your brand image is formed correctly. So what should you know about branding to create a strong brand development strategy?
To develop an effective and successful brand you don’t need any sophisticated actions or solutions. Just concentrate on what you want to get at the end. Follow some simple tips and recommendations:
- Determine your line of growth. The companies you know today may not be the same they were at the beginning. And they may get different in the near future. So you must have a clear idea who you are, what you can do and what you do. Determine what your brand represents and where it can lead you. If you sell Hyundai cars will you sell them in 5 years? Or there is a small possibility that you will want something else? Remember: brand image is something that is long-term and stable. You can’t switch quickly.
- Find your target audience. Who should know your brand? ‘Everyone’ is not a proper answer to this question. Make your perfect customer persona portrait to address your message to. Provide different details to it: sex, age, education, occupation, etc. Such factors may influence much on customers’ behavior. You can create different images for separate personas. Define possible reasons that attract customers to your brand. These data will help you deliver a correct message to each customer persona and will speak directly to a selected buyer group.
- Realize your value for customers. Ask yourself, “Why should people buy from my brand?” Find reasons that make each customer persona choose you. You can make a survey for new customers or ask your existing buyers to answer this question.
- Create a clear and simple message. You can create several messages addressing to each of your customer personas. Cover all aspects of your business. Products, services, sales, etc. all must be considered. Make your message clear and converting. Describe your mission and values in simple phrases.
- Be active in social networks. Blogging, video blogging, thematic forums and social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. are good ways to develop your brand and increase your brand awareness. Post interesting articles, helpful videos and images. Write press releases and news. Start discussions, engage users in promotional events, share your experience, etc. Focus on individual approach to your customers. So you can provide the best user experience and collect accurate statistics.
- Make place for testimonials. Customers’ reviews and testimonials can boost your brand and create a positive reputation. Most people read and rely on other buyers’ experience before they make a purchase. Take care of effective reputation management tools that will help you control and manage the social proof about your dealer activity.
Autoxloo offers dealers professional and high quality services on brand development. Our progressive solutions will help you create a desired brand image, boost your brand awareness and form reliable reputation. Make a successful brand together with Autoxloo!