Do YOU have a Dealership YouTube Channel?
YouTube is the 2nd biggest natural search engine and the 3rd most visited site in the world, so if someone searches for a vehicle or a service, don’t you want a video from your dealership to show up?
If a picture is worth a thousand words,
then a video is worth a million.
According to Brainshark Inc., 46% of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in an online video. So, Video Marketing is a powerful tool to drive traffic to your dealer website and vehicle details page. Besides, video can demonstrate your dealership uniqueness and could be the key to building customer loyalty.
Having video on your dealer website is not enough. To climb Google, Bing, Yahoo! result pages, every savvy dealership should have those videos uploaded to the dealership YouTube channel. YouTube is now the Internet’s most popular video-sharing website. According to Alexa.com, it’s 20% easier to rank #1 with a video result as compared to a website.
Use following tips to do your dealership’s YouTube channel better, engage your customers and ultimately sell more vehicles:
- Upload video regularly, YouTube channels that are updated regularly will rank better than those that never are
- Add Call-to-Action to every your video: leave a comment, subscribe to your dealership’s channel or simply like the video.
- Provide customers with an embedded phone number in the video and a link to a landing page with all the details about product or service along with the dealership’s contact information.
- Include keywords in the video title and add the word “video” to title, description, meta data as customers often use the word while searching.
- Attract clients with the right thumbnail. The one that best captures the essence of your video.
- Create a custom background of your channel to match and reflect your dealership.
- Set up playlists to sort your videos vehicles’ make or model, by ads, promotions and special events, by testimonials etc
- Reply to comments people leave on your video on a regular basis to maintain and grow relationship with your customers.
If you want to drive more traffic to your dealer website, convert more ads into leads, contact Autoxloo for managing your YouTube channel! Introduce your dealership to others. Along with video testimonials from your customers and video showing your Inventory, Autoxloo will help you utilize video for reputation management and marketing. Showcase your dealership with Autoxloo on YouTube!