Test Automation Engineer
The Test Automation Engineer is responsible for creating and executing automated test cases and capturing test results utilizing software tools, custom code and scripting techniques. This is NOT a QA Tester role. We need an engineer with experience implementing QA automation tools. Java programming background is a MUST.
- Design, code and execute automated test scripts;
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action;
- Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes;
- Researching best practices, new tools and technology.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- 2+ years experience in programming incl. design for automation, scripting for automation;
- Strong manual testing proficiency – knowledge and experience with software quality assurance testing techniques, methodologies and best practices, model-based test design, test automation, and test design patterns;
- Experience with developing Java utilities;
- Experience with Selenium, Jenkins;
- Science degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent technical field;
- Excellent knowledge of debugging techniques and tools;
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem-solving skills;
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills possessing a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with varying priorities
If you have the skill set required apply now.
|Job Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Skills/keywords||Java, Jenkins, Selenium, Automated Test Scripts, Automated Tools|