QA Manual Tester
This role is responsible for assuring software product quality through testing and inspection for consistency, accuracy, and overall performance and recommends testing strategies and processes and is responsible for project required documentation and other test-related deliverables. The successful candidate must be a self-starter able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Perform quality assurance for new software development systems and applications;
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements;
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes;
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support;
- Develop and document software test plans and test cases;
- Reporting test and work status to management and project teams.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- 1+ year of manual testing experience;
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and documentations;
- Good communications and consultancy skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills.
If you fit the aforementioned criteria and ready to unleash your talent and expertise for a Quality Assurance Testing team apply now by filling out the form.
|Job Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Skills/keywords||Manual Testing, Software, Analytical Skills, Bugs, Test Plan, Test Cases|