We are looking for an experienced Product Specialist. This individual will be responsible for the quality assurance of the software through development, testing and deployment for consistency, accuracy, and overall performance and other test-related deliverables. The successful candidate must be a self-starter able to perform with minimal supervision. EXCELLENT English is a MUST.
- Review a product design, suggest enhancements, and oversee development to ensure marketability of the product;
- Serve as an expert about the product for the organization, train salespeople and customer service representatives to assist in optimizing sales and customer satisfaction;
- Analyze current market trends related to the product and ensures marketability;
- Perform quality assurance for new software development systems and applications;
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support;
- Reporting test and work status to management and project teams;
- Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements;
- Accompanying sales professionals to client meetings to sell the product, and understanding the customers’ needs and the product’s future direction.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Must be fluent in comprehension, reading and writing of the English Language. Other languages such as Spanish, French and Malaysian are of benefit.
- 2+ years of demo and training experience with customers, sales representatives;
- Experience in B2B sales;
- Night shift work hours to support North American operational time zones;
- Identify software problems reacting quickly and effectively to resolve them;
- Determination to reach challenging goals and create business opportunities;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills;
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle;.
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills possessing a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with varying priorities.
Job requirements: High Speed Internet (5-10 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones and microphone) and camera to support video calls capability.
If you would like to discuss this opening further or to discuss your career options, please send your CV.
|Job Category||Sales And Marketing|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Skills/keywords||Product Specialist, Demo, Training, Customer Support|