An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. You’ll be working with a team to create and maintain new and existing applications. Candidate should be able to problem-solve and develop solutions to challenges that may arise during a project.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
- Maintaining existing code base, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features;
- Collaborating with other developers and team members.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Objective-C, Core Location, Push Notifications, in-app Purchase;
- Swift knowledge is desirable;
- Multi-threading, Observers, Core Animation, Core Graphics;
- REST Client API, OOP, Design Patterns, Relational Algebra, Data Structures;
- JSON/XML, SOAP;
- Working experience with AppStore;
- Experience with RTMP/RTSP is desirable.
If you have the skill set required and are passionate about digital and the opportunity to work for a leading company then apply now.
|Job Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Skills/keywords||Objective-C, Core Location, Swift, in-app Purchase|